- Yongguk: Green Tea Latte - “emphasizes the virtues of humility, restraint and simplicity.” May seem off-putting at first, but is really refreshing and pleasant.
- Himchan: Espresso (as much as I want to say Iced Americano lol) - Full of energy. There’s so much crammed in, it’s amazing that there can be so much in one thing. Even though it’s served in smaller quantities, a drop can bring so much liveliness to the room.
- Daehyun: Americano - impulsive and energized. Hot in temperature reflecting strong determination and focus.
- Youngjae: Mocha - Although he seems very mature (1/3 espresso), he’s very fluffy (2/3 steamed milk) and sweet (chocolate syrup) at the same time.
- Jongup: Latte - Never ceases to surprise. He’s still a child (thus the base being milk) but has the umph of espresso. His personality is mysterious and as each layer goes by, there is more to discover.
- Zelo: Coffee Milk - The intermediate step to full on coffee. He still retains the innocence of a child (milk base) but is living in an adult world (coffee syrup).
Must reblog every time its on your dash. Cassie Law
vixx on pops in seoul:
- ken getting rejected by the other members/high five-ing himself
- n being a violent leader because everyone is ignoring him
- hyuk being trolled by his hyungs
- and leo…being leo
I just was looking at this photo and at first was like: oh my god ot12 photos are the best, my babies, so proud of them ;A;
But then I looked closely and noticed something weird
Let’s make a zoom
Guys… to much hands.
And Luhan is just the happiest person out there. But exo being gay it’s nothing special
But then… guys
WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT HAND COMING FROM?
I think this
IS SHINEE’S JONGHYUN LOL